Available on Help to Buy
Williams Place is an exclusive collection of nine contemporary one and two bedroom apartments, offering warehouse living in a gated community at the heart of Wimbledon’s poets’ pocket.
Ready to move in from Q1 2023
- Private gated development
- Available on Help to Buy
- Allocated parking space on select units
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Bright open-plan living space
- Underfloor heating with smart controls
- Bespoke English engineered kitchen with integrated appliances
- Exceptional specification
- Share of Freehold & 10 year building warranty
- *Computer Generated Images are for illustrative and indicative purposes only.
Williams Place comprises a converted heritage building and a newly designed neighbouring property set within a beautiful courtyard.
Both buildings feature a warehouse aesthetic, including statement exposed brick walls and heritage windows.
On your doorstep, you have Garfield recreation ground, opening onto a large nature reserve by the River Wandle.
Residents are perfectly positioned to enjoy the neighbourhood amenities that Colliers Wood, Tooting Broadway and Wimbledon has to offer.
With a choice of three stations nearby, Haydons Road, Colliers Wood and Wimbledon Station, you can take full advantage of the excellent connectivity to the West End and the City.