Sunnyhill Road features two newly refurbished four bedroom semi-detached Victorian cottages.
Corner Cottage and Ivory Cottage have been completely refurbished throughout to create meticulously designed homes.
Completion July 2022
- Newly refurbished Victorian cottages
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Opulent family bathroom with roll top bath
- En suite bathroom to principal bedroom
- Open plan reception room with contemporary Chelford dusk blue kitchen
- Bi-folding Crittal-style French doors
- Private garden with outdoor lighting
- Double-glazed sash windows
- Antique brass switches, sockets and handles
- Built-in wardrobes and storage
- Engineered oak wood flooring and luxurious deep pile carpet to bedrooms
Offering the perfect balance of contemporary design with period charm, whilst retaining the character of these beautiful Victorian homes.
Both properties feature bespoke specification and exemplary attention to detail.
Sunnyhill Road is a popular residential street ideally located moments from the green open spaces of Streatham Common and Tooting Common.
Residents are perfectly positioned to enjoy the local amenities and the increasing number of restaurants, shops and bars along Streatham High Road and Streatham Hill.
Excellent transport links are nearby, with Streatham Station and Streatham Hill Station less than half a mile away, offering easy access into London Bridge, Victoria and Blackfriars.