An attractively presented natural four bedroom Victorian terraced house retaining a host of original features with open-plan entertaining space, a private south-west facing garden and the potential to extend into the loft (STPP). Situated on a quiet residential road off Lavender Hill, within easy reach of Clapham Common, Battersea Rise and Clapham Junction mainline station.
- Natural four bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Host of original features throughout
- Bay-fronted double reception room
- Open plan kitchen diner with modern units, island and French doors to garden
- Two bathroom suites
- South-west facing garden
- Attractive décor schemes
- Potential to extend into the loft (STPP).
- A short stroll to the shops, cafes, restaurants and leisure facilities local to Lavender Hill and Northcote Road
- Close to Clapham Junction mainline station and highly regarded local schools