Prime Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this stunning and unique split-level apartment set within a grand double fronted Victorian property on the Heaver Estate, overlooking Tooting Bec Common. The accommodation extends to 2,450 sq. ft and occupies the entire ground and lower ground floors of the building. The property was extended and fully renovated to a high specification by the current owners in calibration with Brown Architects.
- Exceptional double fronted split-level flat
- Set within a handsome Victorian property
- Flexible accommodation of 2,450 Sq. Ft.
- Beautifully extended and renovated and with and elegant mix of modern and period features
- Stylish family room/dining area and kitchen
- Elegant 20 ft. reception room
- Further lounge/tv room
- Three double bedrooms
- Single bedroom study
- Stylish family bathroom & two en-suite shower rooms
- Utility room & guest cloakroom
- Exquisite rear private garden
- Located on a popular residential road within the heart of the Heaver Estate
- Uninterrupted views of Tooting Bec Common
- A five minute walk from Balham Mainline and underground stations