An outstanding three bedroom Victorian maisonette with a stunning south facing roof terrace and garden ideally located moments from Clapham South Station and the Common, sold with a share of the freehold.
- Impressive Victorian maisonette
- Immaculately presented with contemporary and period features throughout
- South facing roof terrace and garden
- Accommodation of almost 1500 sq. ft.
- Flexible accommodation with substantial kitchen diner
- Separate reception
- Principal bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Two additional double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate WC
- Sold chain free and with a share of the freehold
- Moments from Clapham South station and the Common