A well-presented four bedroom Victorian house with spacious accommodation and a south facing garden, and is located in the heart of Clapham South close to the Underground station, the Common and Abbeville Village.
- Victorian terraced family house
- Well balanced accommodation extending to over 1,570 sq. ft.
- Neutral décor and period features throughout
- Double reception room
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Four double bedrooms
- Two modern family bathrooms
- South facing private rear garden
- Situated on a popular residential street
- Close to Clapham South tube and Clapham Common
- Near the cafes, restaurants and shops local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Village