An immaculately presented four bedroom mid-terrace family home with a decked garden, located in the heart of the Magdalen Estate close to Wandsworth Common and Earlsfield and moments from the amenities of Bellevue Road
- James Pendleton has enormous pleasure introducing to the market a beautifully presented and much sought after four bedroom mid-terrace family home
- A wealth of period features combined with tasteful contemporary touches
- Well balanced accommodation arranged over three levels
- A magnificent designer bespoke open-plan kitchen and dining room extended extensively creating ample space for entertaining
- Bi-folding doors open onto a secluded decked garden giving this space an extended feel.
- The property is located on Burntwood Lane in the Magdalen Estate, a desirable residential area close to Wandsworth Common.
- Close to the cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and boutiques local to Bellevue Road
- The property is also situated close to many highly regarded local state and private schools
- Walking distance to Wandsworth Common Station and Tooting Bec underground