A bright, airy and beautifully presented three double bedroom apartment with well-balanced split level accommodation of circa 1,158 sq ft arranged over the upper floors of a Victorian house. The apartment benefits from a large kitchen dining room with double doors leading onto a private south facing roof terrace and is situated in a prime spot Between the Commons', well positioned for highly regarded local schools and moments from the bars and restaurants Northcote Road.
- Stunning split level Victorian conversion flat
- Well-balanced accommodation of circa 1,158 sq. ft.
- Bright, airy and immaculately presented
- Impressive lounge into the bay window and built in feature storage
- Modern spacious fully fitted kitchen dining room
- Private south facing roof terrace leading off the kitchen
- Master bedroom and two further double bedrooms
- Ensuite shower room, family bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Ideal positioning for highly regarded local schools
- Moments from the abundance of restaurants, bars and shops on Northcote Road
- Close to the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common