A remarkably bright and well-presented two bedroom top floor apartment with a study and private balcony offering views of the beautiful Battersea Square. Situated in an attractive period building within close proximity of the River Thames, Battersea Park and opposite the cafés, restaurants and bars on Battersea Square itself.
- Third floor apartment
- Offering a pleasant outlook over Battersea Square
- Situated in an attractive period building
- Remarkably bright and well-presented accommodation of 558 sq. ft.
- Pretty reception room with semi-open plan kitchen and triple doors to balcony
- Two double bedrooms and study
- Sizeable balcony with views over Battersea Square and the River Thames
- Offered to the market chain free
- Moments from the River Thames and a host of cafes, restaurant and bars
- A short walk of the green open spaces at Battersea Park