Switching your Management is easy
Fed up of the One-Stop-Flop? Today, it couldn't be easier to switch your property management to James Pendleton
- You wouldn't move into a house, then assume your property agent is the best person to maintain it.
- So why do landlords?
- Our research shows that 93% of landlords automatically allow the agent who finds a tenant to manage the property as well.
- Most do it because they think it will make life easier. But it's a false assumption that letting agents must be great at managing properties too.
Common complaints we hear from those who join us include:
- The agony of not being able to talk to a human being, as a lot of agents force tenants and landlords to log problems on an automated telephone system or web platform
- Failing to fix problems quickly, even when the landlord is happy to invest in a property
- Holding on to too much rent for future maintenance
- Agents being reluctant to represent the landlords’ best interests when confronted with an unreasonable tenant
- A total lack of empathy when dealing with management problems
- Not returning calls or emails on the same day, some not at all
- Lack of knowledge on current up to date statute of Landlords and Tenants obligations
With average management of fees of between 4% and 6%, landlords simply can’t afford not to shop around. James Pendleton are campaigning to smash the assumption that a ‘one-stop-shop’ is in landlords’ best interests. Switching is as easy as sending a single email.
Call a property management expert, our Director Chris Crampsie now on 020 8772 2099.
Our office contact details are:
I knew whenever I called or popped by anyone in the office was able to give me an update or if couldn’t , got straight back to me…what a cracking team they are…They provided far above and beyond any service I have previously experienced or expected. They went beyond the extra mile. Particularly towards the end Tom was taking my calls in the evening and weekends and the ladies too often out of hours would help / reassure and most of all just be there to keep me updated. All in all I can only thank James Pendleton and specifically Bella, Emily, Katherine and Tom and would wholeheartedly recommend you all to anyone.Anna, SW12