An immaculately presented two bedroom apartment recently renovated to a high standard throughout with a beautiful eat-in kitchen and a tastefully decorated lounge. The property is situated in a much sought after purpose built Victorian block, close to Battersea Park and Clapham Common.
- Delightful two bedroom purpose built Victorian flat
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with solid oak units and dining area
- Light and airy lounge with custom made shelves & storage, and a feature fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stunning four piece bathroom suite
- Undergone an extensive renovation project in recent years
- In the Diamond Conservation Area
- Located moments from Queenstown Road and Battersea Park mainline stations
- Close to the cafes, restaurants and grocery shops of Queenstown Road
- 10 minutes by bus to Sloane Square & Clapham Common from outside the front door.