A stunning, fastidiously refurbished ground floor maisonette with two bedrooms, a generous reception room and fabulous kitchen breakfast room leading to a garden, set on a sought after tree lined street conveniently located between Wandsworth Common and Balham.
- Stunning Edwardian ground floor maisonette
- Immaculately finished throughout having undergone a full refurbishment
- Flexible accommodation set over 914 sq. ft.
- Own front door
- Generous reception room with a period fireplace and stripped wood flooring
- Brand new bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- West facing landscaped shared garden
- Enviable location between Wandsworth Common and Balham
- Short walk to both Northern Line and overland rail services