An absolutely stunning two double bedroomDear
I hope that I find you well and congratulations on your purchase of the above property through ****. By way of introduction, please note that we will be managing your purchase and you will be allocated a case manager in due course. They will then have day-to-day responsibility for your purchase, supervised by Amanda Wright. You will shortly receive a call from them to introduce themselves, in the meantime for ease, would you kindly confirm the following points to enable us to open your file.
• Have you instructed your solicitors?
• Have you completed the solicitor's paperwork and returned the same?
• Have you provided your solicitors with money on account for your searches and disbursements?
• Is your mortgage application now completed?
We will be liaising with your solicitors and your seller's solicitors throughout to make sure that we progress in a timely manner. We will also be updating you regularly and of course you also have the use of the i-Link por-tal where you can see all the updates and progress in real time.
Many thanks and we look forward to progressing this matter on your behalf.
top floor Victorian Conversion flat boasting over 850 square feet of laterally arranged space, located a stones throw from the green spaces of Wandsworth Common and sold with a share of the Freehold'.
- Bright and airy top floor Victorian conversion flat with bundles of character
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Spacious 17 ft reception room with period feature fireplace and built in storage
- Modern fitted kitchen with exposed brick wall
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Private bicycle storage unit
- Two loft storage areas (both demised to this flat)
- Share of Freehold Close to the open green spaces of Wandsworth Common
- Walking distance to Bellevue Road and Northcote Road
- Excellent transport links nearby at Wandsworth Common, Clapham Junction, Earlsfield and Tooting Bec