An exceptional and rarely available triplex Penthouse apartment with spectacular uninterrupted views over Battersea Park, Battersea Power Station resort and the London skyline.
The interior of this incredible property has been designed by Lara Bohinc Interiors to exacting standards. Creating a very special home, just as content to be a peaceful hide away overlooking the Park, as it is to be the host of the best entertaining space you will ever go to.
With three, private wrap around terraces you can follow the sun and the bustle of the city from East to West. There is a building, twenty-four-hour, concierge, two private underground parking spaces and a lift, ensuring your journey to the ninth floor is effortless.
Approaching 4,000 sq. ft this apartment has vast entertaining spaces with incredible light, three enormous bedrooms with luxurious en-suites, a walk-in dressing room and extensive wardrobes, wide hallways with Cherry Wood staircases and flooring and a beautifully designed bespoke kitchen with high end appliances.
With Battersea Park, Chelsea Bridge and Battersea Power Station on the doorstep, the apartment is also convenient for Chelsea, Victoria, and the Kings Road.
An inspection in the day and evening is highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautiful lateral Penthouse.
- Exceptional triplex penthouse apartment
- Approaching 4000 square foot
- Recently renovated with the help of Lara Bohinc interior design studio
- Three large private wrap around roof terraces Uninterrupted views of Battersea Park and the London Skyline
- Extensive lounge dining room with vaulted ceilings
- Sweeping feature staircase leading to an incredible top floor terrace
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Newly fitted kitchen breakfast room with feature island and integral appliances
- Three bathrooms fitted with recently updated fittings
- Two allocated underground parking spaces
- Well maintained building with 24 hour concierge