A beautifully presented ground floor Victorian maisonette with a well-designed eat in kitchen and a private garden. The property is ideally located within close proximity of Clapham Old Town, Clapham Common and Battersea Park.
- Beautifully presented Victorian apartment
- Accommodation in excess of 660 sq. ft.
- Tastefully decorated throughout to a high standard
- Charming reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern eat in kitchen with country style units and space for dining
- Two double bedrooms
- Private patio garden
- Recent full refurbishment of bathroom and patio
- Short stroll from the boutique cafés, shops and bars of Clapham Old Town and Queenstown Road
- Equidistant from the green open spaces of Battersea Park and Clapham Common
- Excellent transport links nearby with mainline bus routes, underground and rail services