A beautifully presented four bedroom Victorian end of terrace family home with well-balanced accommodation extending to over 2000 Sq Ft and a landscaped garden. Located on a popular residential road in the much sought after Nightingale Triangle, within moments of the green open spaces at Wandsworth Common.
- Victorian end of terrace family home
- Well-proportioned accommodation extending to over 2000 Sq Ft
- Beautifully presented throughout retaining a host of original features
- Four double bedrooms
- Living room and second reception room
- Bright kitchen/dining room with doors to landscaped garden
- Two four piece bathroom suites and en-suite
- Enviable Nightingale Triangle location within moments of the green open spaces at Wandsworth Common
- Short walk to shops, bars and cafes of Bellevue Village and central Balham
- Close to Balham underground and mainline stations and Wandsworth Common station.