James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this newly renovated and beautifully presented 937 square foot duplex two bedroom apartment with a private roof terrace, family bathroom and second en suite shower room.
Situated moments away from all of the bars and restaurants on Queenstown Road the apartment is ideally located between the open green spaces of Battersea Park and Clapham Common.
Queenstown Road and Battersea Park train stations are also within close proximity of this deligilhtful property.
- Newly renovated duplex apartment
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Rear private roof terrace
- Wooden floors and newly fitted carpets
- Newly fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- 16ft open plan reception room with dining space
- Newly fitted wooden double glazed windows throughout
- Large master bedroom suite with eaves storage
- En suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Moments from the bars and restaurants on Queenstown Road
- Walking distance from Battersea Park and Clapham Common
- A short walk from Queenstown Road and Battersea Park overground stations.