James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this newly renovated and beautifully presented 1179 square foot split level three bedroom apartment with a private rear garden, roof terrace, family bathroom and second shower room.
The property benefits from a 21ft basement with utility and storage units. Situated moments away from all of the bars and restaurants on Queenstown Road the apartment is ideally located between the open green spaces of Battersea Park and Clapham Common.
Queenstown Road and Battersea Park train stations are also within close proximity of this delightful property.
- Newly renovated split level apartment
- Three double bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Private rear garden and roof terrace
- Wooden floors and newly fitted carpets
- Newly fitted kitchen with integral appliances and feature island
- Open plan reception room with dining space
- Newly fitted wooden double glazed windows throughout
- Shower room
- Family bathroom
- Moments from the bars and restaurants on Queenstown Road
- Walking distance from Battersea Park and Clapham Common
- A short walk from Queenstown Road and Battersea Park overground stations.