A well-presented one bedroom third floor period apartment situated within an attractive Victorian mansions block on the highly desirable Prince of Wales Drive. The property is situated opposite the green open spaces at Battersea Park and within a short walk of the River Thames, far-reaching transport links and the regeneration of Battersea Power Station.
- Period mansion flat
- Located on the highly sought-after Prince of Wales Drive and opposite Battersea Park
- Third floor
- Well-balanced and presented accommodation of 563 Sq Ft
- Spacious lounge and separate kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Offered to the market chain free
- Within moments of the regeneration of Battersea Power Station
- Excellent transport links nearby including Queenstown Road and Battersea Park mainline stations and Battersea Power Station underground station.
- Short walk from the River Thames, Chelsea and the Kings Road