A well-proed within cloportioned semi-detached period family home, with a fantastic south facing rear garden, huge potential to extend, with a garage and off street parking for multiple vehicles. The property is locatse proximity of Balham and Clapham South and popular local state schools/ nurseries.
- A well-proportioned period family house
- Arranged over two floors and extends to 1,670 sq. ft.
- Two charming reception rooms
- Galley kitchen
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Fourth bedroom
- Family bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Sizeable loft space which offers potential to extend (STPP)
- Garage and parking space at the front
- Mature large South facing garden with decked and lawn areas
- Located on a popular residential road within close proximity of both Clapham South underground and Balham Mainline and underground stations
- Near the bars, restaurants and shops local to the area
- Close to two very popular local state primary schools