A charming Victorian one bedroom apartment situated on this quiet residential road, a short walk from Clapham Common and Clapham South underground station, being sold with a Share Of Freehold.
- A charming first floor Victorian conversion apartment
- Situated on a quiet residential road
- Open plan kitchen/reception room with wooden floors and ample space for dining
- Generous double bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary, spacious bathroom
- Located in the highly sought after Nightingale Triangle, moments from Clapham South underground station and the green open spaces of Clapham Common
- Near the increasing number of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities local to Northcote Road and Balham