FINAL TWO APARTMENTS REMAINING!
Homestead House is a brand new boutique development in Streatham comprising a collection of nine contemporary apartments.
Completion December 2022
- Brand new boutique development
- Two and three bedroom luxury apartments
- Available on Help to Buy
- A parking space is available to purchase for each flat for £10,000 (included with flat 4 and 7)
- Communal residents garden
- Professionally designed kitchens with quartz worktops
- Oak engineered flooring to kitchen and living areas
- Carpet to bedrooms
- High specification throughout
- Video entry system
An address to impress, these fabulous two and three bedroom residences are finished to perfection and provide astonishing levels of affordable luxury and fuss-free functionality.
Each home has a light and airy feel, courtesy of the large terraces and patios. The development also benefits from generous landscaped communal gardens and a children’s low-level natural play area.
Streatham is enriched with various entertainment, retail, dining and social opportunities.
The development is nestled on the edge of Streatham Common and The Rookery, a Grade II Listed Historic Garden, containing a cascade of ornamental ponds, herbaceous and wildflower beds, an Old English Garden and a White Garden.
Streatham Station is a short walk from the development, taking you into Wimbledon in just 12 minutes.
The area also benefits from a host of convenient and regular bus services, while the South Circular is close by and the M25, Heathrow and Gatwick airports are around 50 minutes away, giving you swift access to almost anywhere.