Hayes Village is an exciting new development located in West London, on the former site of the historic Nestle Factory, the development is 13 miles west of Central London.
Completion December 2021 – February 2022
- Brand new development of 1,300 homes
- Studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments
- Former site of the Nestle Factory
- Bright and modern interiors
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Most homes have a private balcony or terrace
- Secure bicycle storage
- Car parking available to purchase on select units
- * Computer Generated Images are for illustrative and indicative purposes only
Nestled in West London’s borough of Hillingdon, the development is 13 miles west of Central London. Hayes Village is surrounded by parklands and excellent transport links, including the Crossrail, making it the perfect place for growing families and city commuters alike.
The development will benefit from expansive green space, play areas, and a running track.
Hayes is a very well-connected corner of West London with plenty of amenities in easy reach, including a high street, library, cinema, and sports centre all within a short walk from the development.
Hayes and Harlington station (Zone 5) is less than 10 minutes walk from the development. The Elizabeth line will connect the area to Central London faster than ever before, so you will be able to reach everything the capital has to offer.