A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat with an extended open plan kitchen living area and private south-east facing garden. The property is located on a popular residential street in the Diamond Conservation area, a short walk from Battersea Park and has excellent transport links nearby.
- Beautifully presented Victorian apartment
- Private South-East facing garden
- Accommodation in excess of 797 sq. ft.
- Charming reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Second double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Ideally located for the amenities of Chelsea and The Kings Road, Battersea and Clapham
- Moments from both Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Stations