An elegant and much sought-after Grade II listed Regency family home set within a private Crescent just off Clapham Common. This is the widest house in the Crescent with perfectly balanced accommodation arranged over five storeys, extending to 4,081 sq. ft. Beautifully presented throughout with an abundance of character and original period architecture. The property has a self-contained two-bedroom apartment on the lower ground floor, a delightful private landscaped garden, views over the Crescents communal gardens and residents off street parking..
- An elegant Grade II listed Regency family home
- Set within a prestigious private Crescent just off Clapham Common
- Perfectly balanced accommodation exceeding 4,080 sq. ft.
- Immaculately presented throughout with period architecture
- A private landscaped garden
- Communal gardens and off street parking exclusively for residents
- Three reception rooms and a study
- A self-contained two bedroom apartment
- Four further bedrooms and three bathrooms in the main house
- One of the most sought after addresses south of the River
- Just moments from Clapham Old Town and the High Street
- Ideally located for local schools and nurseries