A well-presented Victorian home with spacious accommodation and a South facing garden, located in the heart of Clapham South close to the underground station, the Common and Abbeville Village.
- A spacious Victorian terraced family home
- Located on quiet residential road in the heart of Clapham South Well balanced accommodation extending to over 1,760 sq. ft.
- Neutrally decorated throughout, whilst also retaining some of its period features including fireplaces and sash windows
- Spacious double reception room with bespoke alcove shelving
- Large modern eat in kitchen
- Wonderfully landscaped south facing garden
- Downstairs WC and a useful cellar
- Four well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Two family bathrooms and an en-suite to the bedroom on the top floor
- Near Clapham South underground station (Zone 2) and Clapham Common
- A short walk from the leisure facilities, cafes, restaurants and shops local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville