A beautifully presented Victorian family home offering well balanced, light and airy accommodation arranged over three floors and extended across almost 2,000 sq. ft with a delightful South facing garden.
- A beautifully presented Victorian terraced family home
- Located on one of the prime residential roads in Clapham South
- Well balanced accommodation of almost 2,000 sq. ft.
- Double reception with wooden flooring, fitted alcove units and a period style fireplace
- Kitchen diner which has been tastefully renovated
- Cellar storage area and a downstairs WC.
- Private south facing, decked garden
- Five generous double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite bathroom
- Near Abbeville Village, Clapham South underground station and the green open spaces of Clapham Common