A beautifully presented ground floor Victorian conversion flat with accommodation extending to in excess of 1,060 sq. ft., two generous doubles, two bathrooms. open plan living/kitchen and a private garden. The flat is ideally located in the sought after Nightingale Triangle, a short walk of Clapham Common and Clapham South underground station.
- A beautifully-presented ground floor Victorian garden flat
- Bright and spacious accommodation exceeding 1,060 sq. ft.
- Tasteful blend of period features and modern design
- Open plan kitchen/reception with floor to ceiling bi-fold doors
- Impressive master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Ample storage space including cellar
- Private garden
- Moments walk from Clapham South underground station and Clapham Common
- Close to Balham, Nightingale Lane and Abbeville Village