50% RESERVED OFF PLAN
Four Apartments Remaining!
An exclusive collection of eight newly converted and contemporary designed apartments.
The development is an existing Victorian building that has been completely renovated back-to-brick, comprising studios, one and two bedroom apartments
Completion Summer 2022
- Eight newly converted apartments
- Studios, one and two bedroom apartments
- Set within an existing Victorian building
- Double-glazed sash windows
- Contemporary Chelford dusk blue kitchens with Bosch appliances or similar
- Farrow & Ball painted walls
- Engineered oak wood flooring
- Luxurious deep pile carpet to bedrooms
- Help to Buy available on select units
- 10 year new build warranty
The development is an existing Victorian building that has been completely renovated back-to-brick, comprising eight newly converted studios, one and two bedroom apartments.
Each apartment reflects modern day living with beautiful decor and exemplary specification throughout.
The development is conveniently located to enjoy an abundance of local amenities in Wandsworth, and is just a short stroll from Southside shopping centre and Putney High Street.
Residents are perfectly positioned to enjoy the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park and wander along the banks of the River Thames where there are a number of Riverside cafes and restaurants to enjoy.
Putney Mainline Station and Wandsworth Town Mainline Station are both less than a mile away, offering direct access into London Waterloo.
East Putney Underground (District Line) is approximately five minutes’ walk away from the development and the Thames Clipper also docks nearby, providing easy access to Embankment and The City.